Makita is one of the well-known manufacturers in the market. When it comes to affordability, versatility, and reliability they never let their devoted customers down. In this article, I am reviewing Makita 4051A and advise you to read the full article below before making any decision.
- Input Power: 15-Amp
- Chain Revolution Speed: 2900 RPM
- Bar Length: 16-inch
- Tensioning System: Tool less
- Adjustable oil pump
Among the corded electric chainsaw this model is great and worth the price. It does come with few downsides but the usefulness of this product can’t be neglected. Its powerful 1.8kW motor produces 2900 RPM. This power is enough for taking care of bushes branches and trees as well. It is evenly suitable for both beginners and professionals.
This chainsaw is a consistent performer and won’t let you in the middle of job. It can cut large tress as well and most importantly—it is trustworthy and reliable.
- Include clear to see oil reservoir and a bar for checking the level of oil in reservoir
- Trigger start feature offer smooth start up
- Blade and chain adjustment doesn’t require any tool
- Include current limiter to prevent motor burn out
- Ergonomic design for comfortable use
- Rubberized handles offer firm grip
It has conventional ergonomic design. It is well made; the chassis is lightweight and sturdy. The rubberized handles give for grip and rubberized coating reduces little vibration not much just a little.
The main feature that worth the price is tool-less adjustment. No need to bring additional tools for adjusting the blade of chain.
It has low kick back bar to avoid the problem of kickback. Also the current controller feature controls the flow of current when overloading and prevents the motor from burning. It is recommend going through user manual to make sure that everything is perfectly set up.
- High quality product
- Easy to maintain and use
- Sturdy built and durable
- Consistent performer
- Powerful enough to be used for heavy duty tasks
- Exceptional when used for smooth and quick cutting jobs
- Fail safe mechanism to restrict heat damage
- Chain brake feature increase life span
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Not too good for heavy duty cutting
- Little expensive in price
This Makita UC4501A is professional’s dream that comes true. With it 15 amp motor you can get your small and medium trimming tasks in no time. It needs very less maintenance and works well for long time span. No doubt, it’s really worth the price.